INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect and use two types of information:
- aggregate tracking and site usage information that we gather automatically as you access our Website(s).
“Personal Information” describes information that (i) can be associated with a specific user and used to identify that person, for example, full name (first and last); (ii) a home or other physical address including street name and city or town; (ii) telephone number; or (iii) online contact information such as an email address or screen name.
It is our policy to use the personal information we acquire at our Website(s) for internal business uses only and to provide content, products and services to you that you value and request.
We do not authorize the use of your personal information by any third party (other than mSpy business services providers, or under exceptional conditions as described under “Legal Matters” below). We operate and maintain a variety of online security measures to safeguard and keep your personal information private and secured.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- Anyone can access our Website(s) without necessity to provide its personal information.
- When you purchase mSpy Software and install it on a target device you are requested to fill the Billing Information and Payment Method, which should contain your personal information as ID (first name, last name, full address, email and credit card details), which is stored by the Payment Provider, not by mSpy.
- Based upon the personal information you provide us at registration, we may send you a welcoming e-mail to verify your login and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, regarding any information or services you request, and to manage your “account”. We will communicate with you by e-mail or other method as directed by you. If you decline to supply or maintain with us certain information while using our Website(s), please understand that you may not be able to use or participate in some or all of the features offered through the Website(s).
- We strive to keep all personal information that you voluntarily provide us private. We do not authorize your personal information to be shared with third parties without your consent. Certain information supplied by you to our Website(s) may be password-protected, and you should take all necessary measures to protect the secrecy of your password. If you use a computer in a public place or share a computer with others, remember to log out/sign out and close your browser window when you finish accessing our Website(s) in order to prevent others from accessing your personal information. You are solely responsible for the control and use of each password you create.
- AGGREGATE INFORMATION THAT IS AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED. COOKIES. LOG FILES. PIXEL TAGS
- As you navigate our Website(s) information that we automatically collect is information in “log files” about your device’s connection to the Internet such as a user’s IP address (the number assigned automatically to your device whenever you use the Internet), length of time spent on the Website(s), and the pages accessed during each visit to the Website(s). We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track user movement on the Website(s), and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information except if necessary to provide certain premium content or services for which you have registered. In general, aggregate information allows us to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Website(s).
- Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Website, Cookies help us track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Website where you have entered preference information before.
- mSpy also may use Pixel tags (single-pixel image files also known as transparent GIFs, clear GIFs or web beacons) to access Cookies and to count users who visit the Website or open our HTML-formatted e-mail messages.
- The information that is collected through the use of tracking technologies is not a personal information and is used only to track responses to our advertising and promotional efforts.
- In addition, third party advertisers or third party ad servers that place and present advertising on the Website(s) also may collect information from you via cookies, pixel tags or similar technologies. These third party advertisers and ad servers may use the information they collect to help present their advertisements, to help measure and research the advertisements’ effectiveness, or for other uses. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware that when they leave our Website(s) for another site, even if through a link, they should read the privacy policies of each and every Website that collects personally identifiable information. The provision of external links to other Website(s) is a common practice on the Internet and it in no way indicates that we have any responsibility or control over the linked company, its products, services, or Website(s).
- OTHER AGGREGATE INFORMATION
- If we gather demographic information from you (for example, your age, education level or household income), we will not share that information in a manner that identifies you as an individual with any other third party. Any information that might be shared with third parties will be aggregate information only (“aggregate” meaning demographic information speaking only to the broad characteristics of a group), unless we are required to release additional information under conditions described in the section “Legal Matters”.
- ENCRYPTED DATA
- We have put in place security hardware, software and software update and network scanning procedures designed to safeguard and secure the information under our control and follow generally accepted industry standards. We work with third party service providers and vendors that use encryption and authentication to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. If stored, we house personal information on systems behind firewalls that are only accessible to limited personnel.
- We store data of all our users in encrypted way. We use asymmetric public-private key cryptosystem RSA with key size is 4096 bit (further RSA) and symmetric-key algorithm AES with key size is 256 bit (further AES).
- Asymmetric public-private key cryptosystem RSA (key size is 4096 bit) use public encryption key and private decryption key. The public encryption key is storing in DB in open way. The private decryption key is storing in DB encrypted using AES 256 using key which consist from the user’s password and secret key. It cannot be decrypted without user’s password and secret key.
- User’s credentials are user’s login is stored in DB. User’s password is not stored. We store only hash of the password generated by md5 hash function from user’s passwords. We generate public-private key pair for cryptosystem RSA during user’s sign up. This public-private key pair is unique for each user. The key pair is stored in DB encrypted using AES 256.
- Login process: We use user’s password from login form for decrypting user’s original private key.
- Encryption data: We get opened data from devices using encrypted https protocol. We immediately start encryption process of the data on the server in the RAM without storing on server’s disks. We encrypted data using RSA using user’s public encryption key.
- The encrypted data is saved to disk / server.
- Decryption: We get decrypted user’s private key. We decrypt user’s text data using user’s original private decryption key. We show this information to user.
- LEGAL MATTERS
- mSpy considers your use of its service to be private. However, we may disclose your personal information stored in your account and/or on mSpy servers and databases, in order to:
- comply with the law or legal process served on us;
- enforce and investigate potential violations of this contract; including use of this service to participate in, or facilitate, activities that violate the law;
- investigate potential fraudulent activities;
- or protect the rights, property, or safety of mSpy, its employees, its customers or the public.
- “You give explicit consent to the collect and use of your personal information by mSpy.
- We may share Aggregate Information with third parties, including strategic partners, for marketing and promotional purposes.
- As well we may share and disclose the personal information to service providers that we engage for the sole purpose of processing information on our and your behalf.
- Please be advised that all logs and data downloaded from a target device with use of the mSpy Software stored in mSpy database dated more than 3 months will be automatically deleted for the reasons of security. Logs can be downloaded before the determined term above for further storage, should the necessity arise.
HOW DO I OPT OUT OR CHANGE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
CHILDREN’S ON-LINE PRIVACY INFORMATION
This Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 18.
In case you will use the Software for the parental control aim we will inform you how we may collect, use personal information from children under 13 years of age and that we do not disclose it. In case you use the Software for the parental control you should provide us with the explicit consent to collect and use of personal information of your child (children) by mSpy.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Those who access the website from locations outside of the United Kingdom are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
E-mail us at: email@example.com